The Humane Society of Tuolumne County, herein referred to as the HSOTC, voluntarily submits to an annual audit by an independent public accounting firm. Financial statements (990’s) are presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- The HSOTC issues an annual attestation letter provided by an independent public accounting firm that attests to our program service expenditures.
- The HSOTC requires all board members and employees to abide by a conflict of interest policy that encourages high standards of ethics and integrity.
- The HSOTC strives to ensure that all fundraising efforts clearly portray the purpose of the funds to be raised and that all contributions received are used for those specific purposes.
- The HSOTC protects the privacy of our donors by not marketing our mailing list.
- The HSOTC commits to posting our audited financial statements, as well as any attestation letters provided by our auditors, on our website and updating the information annually.